SIGNATURE WEDDING PACKAGE
- Exclusive Property Access noon until 11pm
- Cottage with private restroom
- Additional getting ready space
- Vineyard / Mountain photo opportunities
- Ceremony location just steps from the Vineyard
- Classic white ceremony chairs
- Covered pavilion / deck with mountain views
- Overlook patio with panoramic views
- Wine cellar option for cocktail hour wine tastings
- Reception tent includes chandeliers and draping
- 60" round dinner tables plus variety of tables for gifts, buffet, etc.
- Natural wood padded chairs for dinner seating
- Use of warming kitchen for approved caterer
- LV staff member to greet guests
- Parking for up to 40 cars
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Invitation to couples' wine tasting event
- Use of gently loved decor items
- LV representative onsite throughout event
up to 120 guests...$8,000
View our Inclusive Wedding Package
We were married at Long Leaf Vineyard and it was a fantastic experience from planning to ceremony. Wendy and Brian worked with to make sure it as exactly as we wanted and gave us the perfect wedding experience. The vineyard is gorgeous and the mountain views made for the perfect backdrop. We can't wait to come back to visit for years to come. Thanks for everything!!
Karla and Chris
I cant say enough about Longleaf Vineyard! My now husband and myself visited the venue last year and were amazed with the views! The new owner Wendy Knowles was so responsive and helpful from day one! If you book this venue, you will not be disappointed!
Brooke and Linc
We chose this venue for its beautiful views of the mountains, and it was a delight to be able to look over my soon-to-be husband's shoulder during the ceremony and see the beautiful Appalachian mountains in the background. The venue was so easy to love. We had a great experience with Longleaf and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!
Lindsay and AJ
The venue is beyond gorgeous- you just can't beat the amazing mountain view! All of our guests were raving about what a beautiful venue it was, and our pictures look incredible! Thank you Wendy and Brian for hosting our perfect day!
Jenny and Jager
If I could rate Longleaf Vineyard with 1000 stars I would! The views and the owners' wonderful hospitality make the venue absolute perfection. I would not have my wedding day anywhere else.