Longleaf Vineyard Inclusive Package Rentals Basic Guidelines
- Longleaf Vineyard will manage food/beverage related rental items.
- Any décor rental items should be handled separately by Client or Client’s wedding planner and should be ordered through Professional Party Rentals , East West Vintage Rentals , or Vintage Indigo Rentals.
- Any other rental company used for décor rentals must be pre-approved by Longleaf Vineyard.
- Examples of décor rental items: chairs other than style supplied by LV, farm tables or tables other than style/size supplied by LV, lounge furniture, rugs, portable bar, etc.
- Two Tiers of Inclusive Package food/beverage rental items are available:
- Tier One is included in your Inclusive Package pricing
- Tier Two will incur additional fees
- BOLDED choices below represent PPR (Professional Party Rentals) rental item choices.
- Floor length dinner table linens (SOLID LINENS; choice of color)
- Linen dinner napkins (SOLID LINENS; choice of color)
- Up to (6) hi-top table linens with sashes (SOLID LINENS; choice of color)
- Up to (5) incidental table linens, such as welcome, buffet, gifts, cake (SOLID LINENS; choice of color)
- Basic dinner place setting:
- Easy add-ons for champagne toast or signature drinks (if applies)
* additional fee incurred by client. Reminder: LV provides wine and beer (pint) glasses
Below are examples of rental item upgrades / add-ons that will incur additional fees. It is at the discretion of Longleaf Vineyard how to manage rental items outside of Tier One. A convenience fee may be incurred for preparing a quote / management of these specialty rental items. This list is a sampling, and not exhaustive of items that may incur an additional fee.
- Linens: linen choice other than SOLID LINENS, overlays, linens for additional tables (tables not provided by LV)
- Flatware pattern other than SCALINI
- China pattern other than PURIO
- Signature drink specialty glassware other than what is listed as Tier One “add-ons”
- Coffee service china / flatware
If your rental order is extensive we may request that your wedding planner manage the rental order and become a separate entity from the Inclusive Package. In this case your Inclusive invoice would be adjusted accordingly. LV and your Inclusive caterer will remain involved by reviewing and providing input.