SIGNATURE WEDDING PACKAGE
Property Access 12noon until 11pm (private to your event)
- Guest capacity of 150 including bridal party
- Vineyard and Mountain View photo opportunities
- Bride's Cottage with private rest room (ask about early access)
- Groom's "getting ready" space
- Ceremony location with Pergola, just steps from the vineyard
- Classic white ceremony chairs
- Covered Pavilion / Deck with mountain views (perfect for cocktail hour and/ or dancing)
- Tented Reception Space (chandeliers and draping included)
- 60” round tables
- 150 natural wood padded chairs
- Parking for 40 cars
- Parking attendant and parking shuttle (as needed)
- Setup and breakdown of Longleaf tables and chairs by vineyard staff
- Use of Warming Kitchen for approved caterer
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal time
- Longleaf representative on-site throughout event
Saturday Wedding $4,000 (up to 100 guests) ; $4,500 (101-150 guests)
Friday/Sunday Wedding $3,500 (up to 100 guests) ; $4,000 (101-150 guests)
Weekday (Mon ~ Thurs): $3,000 (up to 100 guests); $3,500 (101-150 guests)
Prices are valid for 2019/2020 weddings booked by April 1, 2019
"Day-of Coordinator" is required...ask about our In-House Offering
Ask about our Inclusive Offering...great if you are planning from afar.
View all Longleaf Vineyard Wedding Packages
We were married at Long Leaf Vineyard and it was a fantastic experience from planning to ceremony. Wendy and Brian worked with to make sure it as exactly as we wanted and gave us the perfect wedding experience. The vineyard is gorgeous and the mountain views made for the perfect backdrop. We can't wait to come back to visit for years to come. Thanks for everything!! Karla and Chris
Karla and Chris
I cant say enough about Longleaf Vineyard! My now husband and myself visited the venue last year and were amazed with the views! The new owner Wendy Knowles was so responsive and helpful from day one! If you book this venue, you will not be disappointed!
Brooke and Linc
We chose this venue for its beautiful views of the mountains, and it was a delight to be able to look over my soon-to-be husband's shoulder during the ceremony and see the beautiful Appalachian mountains in the background. The venue was so easy to love. We had a great experience with Longleaf and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!
Lindsay and AJ
The venue is beyond gorgeous- you just can't beat the amazing mountain view! All of our guests were raving about what a beautiful venue it was, and our pictures look incredible! Thank you Wendy and Brian for hosting our perfect day!