INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE
- Exclusive property access noon until 11pm (private to your event)
- Bride's Cottage with private rest room
- Groom's "getting ready" space
- LV staff member to greet guests upon arrival
- Parking for up to 40 cars with parking lot shuttle
- Vineyard and Mountain View photo opportunities
- Ceremony location with pergola, just steps from the vineyard
- Classic white ceremony chairs
- Covered Pavilion / Deck with mountain views and audio system
- Overlook patio with tasting room option (add-on) during cocktail hour
- Tented reception space (chandeliers and draping included)
- Tables, chairs and classic dinner linens
- Dishware, flatware, glassware, barware
- Choice of 3 appetizers followed by buffet or plated dinner
- Custom wedding cake
- 4 hours of bartending service
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal time
- Longleaf representative onsite throughout event
75~120 guests... $12,975 to $18,250
Final Inclusive Package pricing is dependent on number of guests and menu selection / service style. Menus are customizable, with add-ons or additional selections available. Venue rental fee IS included in this price.
View our Signature Wedding Package
We were married at Long Leaf Vineyard and it was a fantastic experience from planning to ceremony. Wendy and Brian worked with to make sure it as exactly as we wanted and gave us the perfect wedding experience. The vineyard is gorgeous and the mountain views made for the perfect backdrop. We can't wait to come back to visit for years to come. Thanks for everything!!
Karla and Chris
I cant say enough about Longleaf Vineyard! My now husband and myself visited the venue last year and were amazed with the views! The new owner Wendy Knowles was so responsive and helpful from day one! If you book this venue, you will not be disappointed!
Brooke and Linc
We chose this venue for its beautiful views of the mountains, and it was a delight to be able to look over my soon-to-be husband's shoulder during the ceremony and see the beautiful Appalachian mountains in the background. The venue was so easy to love. We had a great experience with Longleaf and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!
Lindsay and AJ
The venue is beyond gorgeous- you just can't beat the amazing mountain view! All of our guests were raving about what a beautiful venue it was, and our pictures look incredible! Thank you Wendy and Brian for hosting our perfect day!
Jenny and Jager
If I could rate Longleaf Vineyard with 1000 stars I would! The views and the owners' wonderful hospitality make the venue absolute perfection. I would not have my wedding day anywhere else.