Elopement/ Vow Renewal Package
- 3 hours allotted time on property
- Maximum 10 guests (includes bridal couple)
- Vineyard and Mountain View photo opportunities
- Easy access parking
- Bride's Cottage with private restroom for getting ready
- Groom's "getting ready" space
- Ceremony space with Pergola, just steps from the vineyard
- Classic white ceremony chairs
- iPod system for ceremony music
- Covered Pavilion / Deck with mountain views (Ceremony Plan B)
- Longleaf Vineyard white wine toast
Available Monday through Thursday....$1,500.00
Additional services available: Officiant, Bride's Bouquet, Small Wedding Cake (ask for pricing)
View all Longleaf Vineyard Wedding Packages
We were married at Long Leaf Vineyard and it was a fantastic experience from planning to ceremony. Wendy and Brian worked with to make sure it as exactly as we wanted and gave us the perfect wedding experience. The vineyard is gorgeous and the mountain views made for the perfect backdrop. We can't wait to come back to visit for years to come. Thanks for everything!!
Karla and Chris
I cant say enough about Longleaf Vineyard! My now husband and myself visited the venue last year and were amazed with the views! The new owner Wendy Knowles was so responsive and helpful from day one! If you book this venue, you will not be disappointed!
Brooke and Linc
We chose this venue for its beautiful views of the mountains, and it was a delight to be able to look over my soon-to-be husband's shoulder during the ceremony and see the beautiful Appalachian mountains in the background. The venue was so easy to love. We had a great experience with Longleaf and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!
Lindsay and AJ
The venue is beyond gorgeous- you just can't beat the amazing mountain view! All of our guests were raving about what a beautiful venue it was, and our pictures look incredible! Thank you Wendy and Brian for hosting our perfect day!
Jenny and Jager
If I could rate Longleaf Vineyard with 1000 stars I would! The views and the owners' wonderful hospitality make the venue absolute perfection. I would not have my wedding day anywhere else.